Wednesday, February 06, 2008

 

About This Site







I am Dr. Stephen Thomas. A brief description: I am a dentist who majored in biological sciences in undergraduate work, holder of five patents, not a ” Biblical Creationist” in any way. I am an avid tennis player and golfer. I am married with two children and two grand-children. I thoroughly enjoy objective science, particularly astronomy and sciences dealing with the origin of species. I am pictured here with one my inventions, an automated dental film processor. A visit to the Field Museum in Chicago brought up a lot of questions in my mind about evolution sciences. I began pondering if it could really be true. The more I thought about what I saw, the more questions arose. The purpose of this blog is not to propose any answer as to how we (earthly species) appeared. The main purposes is to question and challenge the veracity of Darwin’s Theory of Evolution and to promote independent thought in any endeavor or study.
Humans, and all animal species, are incredibly engineered machines; thousands of times more complex and better engineered than any device on the planet. We have servo-motors (muscles) that move rods (ligaments) that in turn move ball and socket joints (hip, mandible). We have an incredibly complex and efficient pump (heart), a pair of digital cameras that produce 3D (eyes), miniture sound speakers (ears); and on and on. The one thing that makes us different from an incredibly engineered robot is LIFE; that we are alive. Life separates us from robots. And, life is the one thing that separates evolutionists from being able to see intelligence in the universe. NOT religion, but intelligence; there is a big difference here. If we were functioning and not "alive", and were constructed of plastic and metal, and an "evolutionist" could observe us, he would have to admit that we are the result of an intelligence beyond imagination. And the amazing thing is that evolutionists have absolutely no idea how life formed, and they are completely unable to duplicate life in the laboratory.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?